GREAT SAVINGS TO
ADVERTISE IN THE WRINKLEGRAM
Receive great savings
by advertising in the WrinkleGram for one full year. Submit your ad
choice and payment to WrinkleGram Editor, Karen Hollis, 184 St. Lawrence
Street E. Box 122, Madoc, ON K0K 2K0 Snail mail or e-mail your ad to
Send your completed ad
to run in the WrinkleGram beginning with the January 2004 isssue. Submit
a different ad to run each time if you wish, or run the same ad each
issue, however if the print deadline is not met the ad from the previous
issue will be run!
- 1 year subscription ad rate includes: 6 full page black & white
photo ads (1 full page per issue of WrinkleGram/year).
Regular cost $150.00 -
1 year subscription cost, only $100.00
- 1 year subscription ad rate includes: 5 full page black & white
photo ads and 1 full colour front cover (reserve the month of issue
except for the National issue)
Regular cost $175.00 -
1 year subscription cost only $150.00
Choice #3 -
1 year subscription ad rate includes: 5 full page black & white
photo ads and 1 full colour back cover (reserve the month of issue)
Regular cost $160.00 -
1 year subscription cost only $125.00
- 1 year subscription ad rate includes: 6 half page black & white
photo ads (1/2 page per issue of WrinkleGram/year)
Regular cost $90.00 - 1 year
subscription cost only $65.00
All advertising rates and procedures are subject to change at any time.
Procedures for Submitting Advertising
- Send all advertising copy to: Karen Hollis.
184 St. Lawrence Street E., Box 122, Madoc, ON K0K 2K0
- Make all cheques payable to: The Chinese Shar-Pei Club of Canada.
- No ad will be accepted without full payment accompanying the advertisement.
- All photos that are to be returned must have your name and address on the back, accompanied by a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
- The Wrinklegram is not responsible for errors in advertising. All efforts will be made to ensure accuracy of the copy.
- The Wrinklegram will only accept promotional advertising for the Chinese Shar-Pei whose appearance is described as acceptable in the Official Chinese Shar-Pei Standard.
- News of any awards or placements will be published for Shar-Pei owned by members only with exception of reports pertaining to CSPCC sponsored events.
- No letters/articles will be published that may in any way, criticize any members of the
CSPCC, his dog(s) or kennel, or the judging of any dog. All letters must indicate the author.
- Any articles submitted must include the author. Any articles submitted to the newsletter that will entail considerable cost to publish must be approved by the Executive prior to publication
Contact Karen Hollis
184 St. Lawrence East
Madoc, Ontario K0K 2K0
ARTICLES APPEARING IN THE WRINKLEGRAM ARE NOT NECESSARILY THE OPINION OF THE WRINKLE GRAM, ITS
EDITOR(S) OR THE CSPCC.